Tuesday, March 30, 2021

The masters of all men

PS: This is the biggest edit I ever made for a caption, I took a 21-page hentai manga, edit some pages together and rearrange them to make a new story of it, I wish more editors do this because it so fun even if it takes so long.



My name is Jubal, I’m an Elfo male from the Elfonin empire the greatest planet in the galaxy, in my world everyone born in the same gender and only by proving your manliness by beating the other guy in ceremonial combat, the deferent in the strength and the manliness make the other guy get even more feminine with bigger breasts depend on how strong and manly the guy who won the fight.

I myself count as one of the manlier guys on my planet I got so many guys into my harem and they all become big-breasted women.

I traveled to a new planet to see if it fit to be added to the glorious Elfonin empire.



The native on this planet is large beasts without a brain, just savages that will be nothing good but a slave for our empire.

One of the natives saw me and get near me, he was so huge and naked, he didn’t even have pants to cover his massive dick, this sav…..

BANNNAG

“You punched me,” This beast punched my face like I was nothing.



I tried to Fight that beast with all that I have but it was pointless, I’m was one of the best fighters on my planet and this guy smack me down like I was nothing

I just started insulting him with all I have like some loser, He put his feet on my head till stopped fighting.



Oh shit it started, the system installs in our brains that turn our brains will turn me into a woman now because I was defeated in a fair fight, I had a weapon and armor too so I had the advantage so this savage prove his superiority.

I will turn to a woman any second now.

Oh no, this is impossible, even in the most extreme case the largest breasts any man got after turning into a woman was for away from this size I got, this is at last five times bigger than any of my women at home, Can this savage be that manly.



This monster just jumps on me and puts his dick in my new hole, “Stop, what are you doing!? you can't do that.”

“I must take this woman, you are my woman now.” This monster spoke.

His massive dick just pushed to its end inside my vagina, “It hurts! it Hurts!! let me go!!”.

“You are my woman now,” The green monster was still talking to me, “You must be submissive to me.”

How can I understand him?



I think this monster specie can be connected to their female brain after they start having sex with them, and turn them to be submissive, there no other explanation for why it just feels so good to be fucked by a monster like that.

“You must love my cock,” He said “Women must love their master cock.”

 


If this is going on like this I’ll get Pregnant by this monster child.

“Take this alien woman, Love my manly coke.” My master said while his massive beautiful coke hoots in my vagina his sweet sweet cum.

“I’m cumming!!! I’m cumming!!! ,” I was screaming in pleasure,” I’m getting pregnant!!!”

“I’m you master now week woman.”

“Give me more of your semen! MASTER”




“If you want more you must do everything I will tell you to do.”

“Yes, master.”

“You came from another planet Right? Teach us your language and then take us to your planet.”

“Yes master”

“and then we’ll turn every last male on your planet into meat hole used only for breeding.”

“Me too master.”

“You will the queen of breeders, ever one will breed with you and you will never stop making babes…”

“Oh yes master that all I wanted.”

And I got into the female spacesuit I had in my spaceship and took all my new masters to my planet to teach them about the new masters' love.



While we were on the ship when I was not driving the ship I was serving my new masters one by one, and they were so generous with the cocks and cums.

“This woman is a real slut.”

“She becomes a slave to our cock so easily imagine a full planet like this bitch worshiping our cocks.”

“It is a planet of weakling men for sure, that must be our sex slaves.”

Oh, I love my new masters they are so nice.



We got home and there my new masters turn all men into women with massive breasts for breeding and kill and resistance, Stupid men don’t they know the new masters only want to give them real love and amazing sex they I’ll never get from beta-like them!



At the imperial, even our emperor turns into a woman by the hands of the masters.

“Do you have any idea who am I, I’m the emperor of the greatest empire in this galaxy, I’m a god here.” The emperor said.

“I don't care if you're a goddess or whatever!!” The masters took her and fuck her for good in her ass shaking her new massive breasts, “A Female's a female!!!”

“Oh no no no, you can’t do that to me, you ugly green bastards.” The new slave to our masters said not knowing she not a god an emperor or even a man anymore, just a slave to our beloved masters.

“Just Shut up and bear our children!! Give birth to healthy and excellent children”

Finally, she submits and talked to all men and women of Elfonin “From now on Greenman same words are law And all men-Ohoohh”

Stopped for a second because the masters never stop giving love o us.

“All men must turn into women to serve our new masters.”

Years later and the Greenmen are the masters of our old planet and now they rule the galaxy.

And we live in birth factories giving birth to our beloved masters babies.

I heard that our old emperor just made her 100th child, what a lucky woman.

Nothing like being a useful tool for our beloved masters.


Souce : Uchuu Ichi Yabai Deai || The Worst Meeting In The Universe by Ere 2 Earo


This is so heavily edited from this manga some pages from the end gone to the start and the other way around.

Do you like the idea of heavily edited manga? do you want more?



2 comments:

  1. You gonna make more? This is hot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was away from my PC and the internet for a month
      I'm going to post a single image cap now and will work on long one soon

      Delete