Tuesday, March 23, 2021

The Silver Hero Episode 1

This is a three part series, of a wholesome story, I just got few images from the same character that a Got from hentai site to make a whole story about her, the first image was the first boy with silver I found

There was that man known as the Silver Hero, He was the chosen one to beat the Demon King, he saved countless lives and towns in the time he has gone in his quest to kill the Demon King.

In one of his fights he got cursed by an evil demon with great magical powers that took his manhood away, his body changed forever.

The demon told him he can give him his old body back if he stops going after the demon king, that didn’t work that well for the Demon, the hero was still strong as a woman and kill that Magical demon but killing his chance to be a man again.

In the final battle he leads the fight against the demon king and kills him forever, it was a great battle and everyone got their normal old life back, everyone but the Silver Hero.

Even that she so powerful and saved the world all men were afraid of hitting on her she is the strongest woman in the world, No the strongest Human in the world, so must men were worried about getting even near her.

What a sad life for the hero who saved us all

One day she visited my town she was treated as a celebrity as she should be and lucky for me she came to the restaurant that I own, it is a small one but we serve nice food and we have few rooms as an INN for travelers.

“that meat so delicious,” The hero said, “Where is Conba?”

Conba was my dad, he died a few months ago in a Goblins raid, I told her that.

She looked at me

“Oh no, he was a good guy, this town was one of the first I visited in my Hero journey, I was broke and he let me eat and sleep for a free that night,” She was looking so sad “I remember the food he gives me it was the best thing I ever ate.”

I didn’t know the hero was here before, I think it makes sense that he was a normal guy at that time that didn’t make a name for himself yet.

“I didn’t kill any of the Demon King Generals at that time so you may never give a second look at me at that time,” She said, “and I was a dude.”

I blushed.

“Did I scared you, guys get scared from looking at me, you know” She said that while her face getting so close to mine and I push her unintentionally.

She falls with the meat soup bowl that was in her hand, it was a big mass and both her clothes and the floor were covers with soup.

“Oh the goddesses , I’m so sorry I didn’t mean to,” I said that realizing I maybe insulted the greatest hero of our time.

“It okay, I shouldn’t do that to you in the first place.” She replayed while being so embarrassed.

“We have a nice hot spring bath at the back please use it, it all on me and I’ll clean your clothes.” I was talking so fast just to save the situation.

The hero gets in the bath and gets her body clean I took the clothes for cleaning, “If you need anything please ask me anything.”

“Oh came here.” She asked

I came in to see her totally naked!

“Do you like what you see?” She asked while I was trying to look away.

“I’m asking do you like what you see?” She asked again.

“I don’t know, yes, sorry.” I had no idea what to say.

“Understandable, I think other guys like me but afraid of what I will do to them if they said so.” She said that and I noticed a sad tone in her voice.

“Do you want other guys to like you?” I asked while sitting next to her.

“Yes, at last, the cute ones like you.” She gives me a nice smile.

“Will you look amazing, the most beautiful woman I ever saw,”   I told her

“Thanks, that means a lot to me,” She said, “Even it weird to say that to a naked woman in a bathroom.” She cracks a joke.

Oh shit, I realized my mistake and left the place, I heard her laughing so hard after I get out from there.

When she got out she was in the outfit we have for our waitresses. “Sorry that all women clothing we have here, glad it fit you,” I said

“Hardly, It doesn’t cover my Boobs,” She said while looking at her tites.

“Will they are so huge,” I said that and regret that two seconds later.

“So, you were looking,” She smirked.

“Yes,” I said “sorry”

“Wana see more?”

“Yes,” I said, I had no idea why she dragged me to my room.

And then she kissed me.

“Why?” I asked

“I was a man once, but I’m a woman now, and I have needs and no man wants to give them to me and after what happened tonight with you I’m god dame horny, Do you want to fuck of what?” She said that with a tone of anger in her voice.

I kissed her again, “Me too.”

We got on the bed and made out a little bit before she starts using her big breasts to massage my dick.

“There was a girl who done this to me a long time ago and wants to try it myself since I become a girl.” She told me that while she was doing my dick with her massive tits.

It sounds weird to hear that line for a woman who is giving you a tits job.

“Even after all the talk about being horny I’m not ready yet for the real thing so let do only that this time.”

What she means by this time

The next morning I woke up to see the silver hero next to me, “I wanted to leave earlier for a trip but I wanted to say goodbye.” She said.

“I want you to stay,” I hold her.

“I’ll be back I just have few other missions to do, even that the demon king is dead, there few demons here and there that need me to take care of, I’ll be here again as soon as I can, don’t forget about me.”

“I will not forget you.”

“Promise”

“Promise”

 I closed my eyes for a second and she was gone



No comments:

Post a Comment