Wednesday, March 24, 2021

The Silver Hero Episode 2

 Read part one first here >>>

It was three weeks since I saw the Silver hero that time, we had a great time together, I didn’t tell anyone off course.

“I will be in town this weekend.” I got that message from a MAKKU, it is these Bird things with cat heads, they deliver messages to travelers and towns at the speed of light, Adventurers all around the world use them to deliver messages and small items.

She will be here this weekend I can’t wait.



“I hope you didn’t see other girls when I was away.” The hero said.

“Huh.” Is that the first thing she said?

“You wasn’t fooling around right?.” She said again.

“No, I was not,” I said to the woman with the huge mace.

She hugged me, “I was worry like crazy for the last three weeks, I didn’t act like a crazy Girlfriend am I?”

“No, no, you weren’t,” I said that thinking she kind of crazy at that time.



“There were so many things to do and so many missions and the Demon King Dragon was on the loss because no one was there to feed him,” She was panicking “I didn’t want to be away for that long.”

“It okay I understand.” She sounded so anxious.

“I wanted to give you the dragon tail for your restaurant,” She said, “But normal people don’t eat dragons so we ate it there ourselves.”

I think it for the best, dragons don’t do well as food here.

“Yah we don’t eat that here,” 

She giggled 

“Dragon Soup.”   She giggled again, dang she so cute.



We walk away to the restaurant where I took her things to her room, I heard the door close behind me and saw her posing showing her curvy body.

“I was waiting for weeks for that, let get going.” She said

“Now?” I asked, “I have work to do and someone may notice us.”

“So what?”

“Don’t you want to protect your reputation?”

She thought for a second and said “I don’t care about that, what are they gonna say?”

“The hero sleeping with another man.”



She opens her shirt and touched her vagina, “I’m a woman now, I had to accept that fact, you had to accept that fact, and the FUCKIN world should accept that fact.”

I kissed her.

“Oh, that was good”



I pushed her to the bed.

“Aggressive, I like that,” She said “Fuck me and make me a real woman.”

So I did, I had work to do but that can wait, one day of closing will not kill me.

So I fucked her as hard as I can.

“More….” She moaned so hard, “I love you, fuck me more.”



I took the rest of her clothes off 

“You wanted this.”

“YES YES…… “

I can’t believe that the silver hero is that week in bed, She so horny it hot, and her cute screams made me even harder.



The next day I woke up to see her laying next to me.

“Glad you still here this time,” I said and kiss her forehead.

“I will stay for three days only this time, let use this time will,” She said holding my hand.

“You will go again?”

“Yes”

“How can I stop you?”

“Will your girlfriend is this world hero, I want to have a life of my own, but if we will stay together,” She said and stop for a second, “This is a thing we will need to deal with, this is a lot of people lifes  at stake.”

“I understand.”

I lay my head on her worm chest and slept 





  


No comments:

Post a Comment