Saturday, March 27, 2021

The Silver Hero Episode 3 (The End)

Read part one and two first

Part 1

Part 2

I think I love the Silver Hero or Silvia as she likes to be called these days, she strong woman and a beautiful lady, and she loves me, I think!

We are seeing each other for over three months now and even that my co-workers know about it they never made any comment, there is some fear of talking about the fact I’m sleeping with a woman who used to be a man.

But I don’t care; she is the greatest woman I ever met.


That night she was in town for a visit she got new sexy underwear just for me, it was super hot especially with her massive huge tits, not only they so big but also bounce and shake like crazy.


We took off our clothes later and fuck so many times I lost count, she was so amazing.


“I had to go for a week,” she said “I had to get the flying train, there few Demons attacking Mamaya Town.”

I stand up and kissed her.

“Let get married,” I said, I was thinking about it for so long.

‘I need to think about that see you after the mission.” She left so fast, her face was so red, I know she will say yes when she returned.


A few days later I get into my room to see Silvia in my room having a sexy sweater.

“You are here?” I said surprised.

“I had a friend with teleporting magic, I asked him to send me here fast,” She said “I wanted to see you as fast as I can.”


She starts kissing me and pushed me to the bed.

“Silvia wait…”

She didn’t give me a chance to stop her, he took off my pants and suck my dick.

I don’t know if she did that because she doesn’t want to talk about the marriage thing.


The way she attacked me and suck my dick made me so hard, I took her and push her to the bed and start fucking her so hard in her vagina gripping her massive breasts.


“Oh the goddesses, what got into you,” she giggled “I never saw you that aggressive before.”

“You so hot today and you were aggressive too, I love that it turns me on too,” I said and kissed her.


“Yes,” She said. “Let do it.”

“Do what?” I know what she talking about but I acted dumb.

“Let’s get married.” She said in a quiet voice.

“Again.”

She punches me in the arm.

“Let’s get married.” She said, “I love you.”

And she buried her face in my chest.


A year later we celebrate our first marriage anniversary, it was not that easy she still gets so many missions outside the town but with the new Fast travel system, the government set in all around the country traveling is not that hard anymore.

I even add Dragons to my restaurant menu, turn out people want to eat dragon meat, who knows.

She said that she will show me something special today, a New sexy outfit I can’t wait to have sex with my lovely wonderful wife.

 

THE END

Do you like the idea of TG Stories from the other guy's perspective?


No comments:

Post a Comment