Monday, March 29, 2021

Samurai to concubine



As a samurai who lost so many fights and still alive after it, I’m a disgrace to my master my clan, and myself.

I should die a long time ago but I just don’t want to die, Is that wrong.

“You can have your dignity and take the sword to your heart,” Mt master told me, “Or Take these seven pink flowers Tea, and be one of my concubines.”

This is a destiny worse than death to any man, no real samurai will say yes, no man will say yes, men who were forced to take it took their life as fast as they can because they refused such an end to their lives.

These are Alpha men normally that never taste anything but being the top of the food chain so that is understandable.

So when I took the drink I was ashamed of myself.

Years pass by and I forgot my old name and rank, all I know is being my master favorite girl.

“You know Shashibana, I think you did all that just to get the seven pink flowers Tea and be one of my concubines.” He said, was that my old name.

“You wanted to be a girl, but was so ashamed of asking for it,” He can’t be right, “I fucked other girls what drink this dame drink and they never like the sex.”

But I love the sex

“You love it, you love every single moment of it.” He deinked his saki.

I want him in me.

“All other girls hide from me when I back home so I will not pick her for the night party, but you Shashibana,” He took my head and kissed my mouth, “You stand at the door looking at me, begging me to fuck you.”

My beloved strong master fucked me so hard after that, I was a samurai once but I’m my master favorite now.


No comments:

Post a Comment