Saturday, May 8, 2021

Join the Harem


 I got the chance of my life and found a Magic lamp, The Djinni told me I have only one wish.

"I wish I was in Hentai Harem anime."

"as you wish my master."

What I didn't know that this Djinni is a prankster he took me to a Harem hentai anime alright but I was one of the girls the main character fuck.

I wanted a way to find the Djinni to fix this but I couldn't find him again.

The thing is my body wants this weirdo anime guy that has nothing good about him, I act like one of these horny hentai girls that like the useless main character for nothing.

"Join us" The hentai girl with long red hair said

I must not

"Come in and drink this man joice" The hentai girl with black hair and massive breasts said

No way

"Hug him just a little" The hentai tomboy with blond hair said

Maybe for a little bit, what can go wrong.


Little that I know all this herem hentai girls were other men who made the wrong wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment