Sunday, March 21, 2021

We used to ow the world

 Rich and useless is what the revolution calls us.

I was one of the richest guys on Wall Street; I made so much money and get all the hot babes in the town it was a good time, then it all over.

The revolution said we got rich by gambling, not real work, we made money by betting on others business failures not by making money ourselves, I Couldn’t argue with them even if they let me, I know that I was there to make the big cash; I was thinking “Everyone else doing it”  

They turn all of us who used to own the world into sex slaves for the people and babe-making machines, I work on the sex station where the big logo “THIS IS YOUR FUTURE” is clear as day.

I got to suck the dicks of some random guys who came here every day to have some fun and fill us with their cum till we get pregnant, we just hope the cum in our asses or mouths to delay the inevitable as long as we can.

 Sometimes I wonder how is life out there for normal people now, all I got each day is big hard cooks, and some vagina from time to time, the revolution is so liberal that way, but not so often.

I saw so many women screaming that they were political leaders or CEOs or some celebrity, But no one care we used to own the world now we are not.

The world owns us now.

Sometimes I forgot my old name, sometimes I forgot the name I have now! All the guys who fuck me call me names like Bitch and slut or even worst, I not a human anymore to them, was I that bad in my past life?

From time to time someone fuck me for real in the front hole, it felt so good I love it, then when it over I feel so humiliating and hate myself for loving it but I don’t want it to stop.

This time I had that feeling that it is the time when I will get pregnant like all the screaming women whom I saw here before me and it is scary, I can't stop imagining what going on in my body right now and if my eggs get fertilized by one of the last guy semen, somehow this made me feel even more aroused.

These guys are like big the fuck me and use me and after Cumming in me, they just leave me there like a used condom not a human I just lay down there naked get some sleep waiting for the next man to fuck me till the day I get babe get out of this endless hell to an unknown world.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment