Friday, March 19, 2021

huge and delicious



 I got the TG Flue six months ago and I was stuck as a girl for so long, I was the type of guy who gets in bed with a new girl each weekend but since I got this thing I didn’t touch a girl for six months now.

I was working as a waiter so my job didn’t change that much, besides I get more tips now and I got so many sexual comments and some guys are trying to hit on me.

So many old men that just can’t get the hint, I just want to do my job.

And I can’t tell them I was a guy, which turn so many guys on for some reason, look like there is a market for Girls who were dudes.

But now after six months, they found a cure, it temporary to drink some guy cum, one shoot can fix you for three to a week depending on the guy and the amount you swallow.

I got one of my co-workers to let me suck his dick once a week, he agrees that as long I let him fuck me for real from time to time.

After few weeks I noticed the time I lasted as a guy get shorter and shorter, from what the doctors said the body adapt to the cum and return to the normal state so after few months it will not have any effects anymore.

So till they found a real cure I had to suck this guy dick twice a week and maybe more in the future.

At some point, I may never see my dick again and at some point, I may like this cook-sucking thing, dame it so huge and delicious.

  • Character : Aoi Inuyama from Yuru Camp △
  • Souce : https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/67457526
  • By : Othel @othel_hug

No comments:

Post a Comment