Tuesday, May 25, 2021

My Ex-Boyfriend

 

I don't know why I turned on so easily by watching my Ex-Boyfriend get fucked by the whole school like this.

A few weeks ago I pranked him by giving him a pink pill and turn him into a girl for a day.

It was funny at that time.

Later I asked him to try it again but I dressed him up as a girl with a mini skirt and it was fun, he enjoyed it.

I made him date a guy as a joke, I was following them just to see what going on, I was taking pictures because I was thinking that funny!

I saw the guy forcing himself on my Ex-Boyfriend and kissed him! he tried to stop him at first but he overpowered him.

The next day he took him to a love hotel and hide in the room to watch and take more pictures, I didn't think it funny this time, just hot.

He knows I was watching him from the closet, I just know, he was looking at me.

Day after day I was just following him get fucked by almost every guy in the school, he or she now was the most popular girl in the school.

And I was there with my phone, just watching my Ex-Boyfriend gets fucked in front of my eyes and taking pictures.

"You really like seeing your Ex get fucked so hard, aren't you?" She asked me while that big guy humbing her ass.

"Yes," I said.

"Is it the big tites, I love when I get fucked from behind and the bounced back and forward," She said, "Better if they almost touched the desk or the flor like now."

"Yes, it hot," I said.

"Do you want to join in?" The other guy who was waiting his turn asked me.

"No, I just love to observe," I said to him smiling, "I just love to see my lovely Ex-Boyfriend get fuck hard by everyone in the school, and even more!"


No comments:

Post a Comment