Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Please use me

I wanted to use this pink pill for so long to have sex with a guy but never done it, first time I got a pill but didn't do it and ride of it, second time I used it but hide in my room, the third time I walk outside for few minutes before coming back and hide.
Today I asked one of my friends that I trust to come here and show him myself.
I just want someone I know to see me like this.
He was cool with it and we get some drink I felt like myself. 

I asked him "Will you use me?"

"What?"

"I mean fuck me, I want to try it," I was kind of drunk but still was thinking about it a lot, to be honest, I ask him to be here because he the one I like the most of all my friends.

I think he wants me to so he started kissing me and before I realized it I was on the bed with him.

We start going more wild with our kisses using our tongues, My breasts got so big so it was hard to do kisses like that but this man was so hard.


He drags me to the wall and fuck me so hard in the ass, I was thinking he will go easy on me because I was a guy and a friend but no he was hard since he saw me as a girl today, the giant boobs help a lot I think.


Before I was thinking he was done he took me to the bed and fuck me again in my ass this man's sexual hunger is bottomless.


"I want you to stay this way." He asked me.
I thought about it for a second, "Only if you made me your girlfriend."
"You are my girl and I'll never let you go."
that made me happy, That all I wanted.
"So will you do me again my love?"
Without any hesitation he used me again I don't think I'll ever regret this.

No comments:

Post a Comment