Friday, May 14, 2021

The woman who fuck the beach

I love the beach and wanted to be one of the hot babes on it, having a skimpy bikini that leaves as less as possible for imagination, I had my eyes on this amazing USA flag bikini that I saw a girl had on a Youtube video long time ago and want one.

I got myself a pink pill that will turn me into a hot babe for two weeks and took a trip to the beach.



The guys there are hot as fuck and luck for me I turn into one hot babe, big tites and long blond hair and curved body that will make all thirsty men on the beach go after me.



I give a signal for that guy who was alone at the side and he follows me behind a wall, I took out his pants and suck him out, it was good I wanted to do it again but he asked me to go with him to his room.



There he pushed me to his bed, He grabbed my massive breast too hard.

"Hold up you're so rough!!" 

He kissed me mouth to mouth while forcing himself on me

He was rough but good, it was my first time as a woman and it was painful.

The next day I wanted to do it again but with another guy and this time on the beach, not a room so I found another lonely guy and took him to a place where no one will see us.



This time I took the lead and force myself on him, kissing every single part of his chest, he loved it, he got so hard.

"Do you want me to raid you?"

"Yes babe"

I set on his dick and push it inside me.

"Yes ... Yes" we both screamed.



I let him finished inside me after all the pill is for two weeks only.

"what going on here??"

I saw two guys looking at us, the guy left me and run away thinking they are the cost guards but they were just two guys walking by.

"Oh babe, did that guy just run away and left you like that?'

"Yah what a loser"

"Babe, do you want two real men to give you a good time?"

I could see how big they are, seeing me like this made them so hard.

"Hack yah."



Turn out there was another guy, "Frank come here we got a nice one here."

Now I found myself with three guys taking care of each of my three holes.

it got to be hours before we finished this guys ware full of energy



The next day I was just walking and play ball on the beach before a guy calling me out, "I heard about you."

"What you heard?"

He whispers to me, look like one of the guys I fucked yesterday told him to try his luck with me.

"Want to come with me to my room?" I asked.

"Yes!!" he fellow me.



We got crazy in there I was still horny from the last day, I want more and more and more.



I want to fuck every single man on this beach before the weeks are over.





No comments:

Post a Comment