Sunday, May 23, 2021

luckiest day of my life



I was thinking that the worst thing ever happened to me, but I was wrong~ it was the best thing ever.

You see my new beloved master I'm originally from another world with technology beyond this world's greatest magician, we have flying machines that can carry a lot of people to the other side of the planet and weapons that can destroy a country of millions in one moment. 

I was just a normal guy there but bored my life was normal I was nobody and the idea of going to another world was a thing I really like! there so many TV shows and stories about people going to another world and start another life, to a world like this, a simple world full of magic and fantasy creatures.

Yeah, we don't have dragons, goblins, or even Succubuses!

Like I said I was a guy there, a human like yourself!

But the day I got hit by that truck and get reincarnated into this world I was transformed into a Succubus, Long pink hair big pair of breasts, and horns.

I didn't know how to use any of my Succubus powers so I was easy prey for the monsters hunters who got me sold of the monsters auction house, slavery doesn't exist in my world it was a thing in the past but not anymore, and we look so down on it, so when I realized I will be sold as a slave, and sex slave no less I was thinking this is the worst day of my life.

Then you came in I bought me and I felt something new, I think it is the tattoo in my crotch that makes me fall in love with whoever own me and want to have as much sex with him as I can.

But still, this feeling makes me happy and feel like it is the luckiest day of my life to be yours.


No comments:

Post a Comment