Tuesday, June 1, 2021

The Lure

They call us the Lure!

In this world, there are people called the mutants, like in the movies but real and in secret, no one knows about us besides people in high places.

You may imagine us fighting bad guys or any of these Comics/Movies' fun times but no we are taken and sold for any number of reasons people with superpowers can be so useful.

My name is Lara or that what they named me after my power anyway, there many sub-types of powers I don't know most of them but I know that my type call "LURE" when I'm near a man or a woman my body and behavior change to match what the other person wants, when my power awaken I turn into a woman with giant breasts front of my father from all people, he calls the hospital, that was a mistake.

When one of us gets reported they order them to turn us in and make everyone shut the hell up about it or taken care of.

I have no idea where my parents or friends are now they never asked about me after that and I don't think they dare to.

I was trained to use my powers to make all these bad rich men happy, using my body, I turn into a different type of girl with each one of them, a lot of them are guys you see in the news, men I couldn't say there name out of fear even now, some times I turn into a guy if that what they really want.

I can control my power on some level if someone asks me to, I can make my breasts bigger or make myself taller and sometimes they ask for animal ears and tails.



At that form I could hear better and feel stronger, I think in a way that my true powers are not just to lure men to my bed but that what the Big guys want me to believe, that what we call them here.

I served this club for years now and so many people came and go and had sex with so many men and women to as a man and a woman or a wolf sometimes!

I forgot if I was one day was a guy or a girl I think I was a guy but I was fucked as a woman by countless rich fat men to remember what I was ten years ago.

I just want to be free to do what I want, I want to turn into a wolf to run the wood and a girl to hug a guy I like or even a guy but what I really really want is to get out of here and never see these rich men again and be free


~THE END~

Like Comment and follow my blog

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

So you told me you will take me out of here! you and what team?


No comments:

Post a Comment