Sunday, June 6, 2021

The Lure - Mirror Cat

 I had no memories of who I was before I lived in the "Silver Mansion".

The Silver Mansion is the place The Silvers Foundation uses to hold the 



Lures as they call there for sexual use, The lure is any human being with a superpower that can be used sexually.

Those who have other kinds of powers are used in other ways. whys I don't want to know about.

I'm a lure my power is that I can turn into anyone I look at or images of, you can Imagen what I have been used for.



They show me photos of models and superstars and order me to turn into them, and then used my body as they like, one day one of the customers had my files and he was sleep after he has done with me so I read them, I found out I was a guy name J___ H. L___ from Canada, the name was mostly cover-up in case someone found it, I got angry so much I acted without thinking, I drag that guy into a closet I cover his mouth, I transform into him and took all his things and run away.



I got more info about these monsters that ruin my life so I started a little project, I found many names of both owners of the Silver Foundation and customers, Will they story my life, Memories, body, and sex so I'll steal from them all I can with my powers and maybe find a clue about my past. 

I named myself The Mirror Cat.



I turn into a model and find my way to one of the biggest customers we had Mr. B, I served him few times, his real name is Orson Carte and he own me a lot, I didn't see any of the money the Foundation got, he was crazy over me, I know he so into this model because he asked me to transform into her almost every time he came to me.

A drink with sleep powder and a few hours later I was away in 500k Sports car a bag full of money, and he got a burning house, I don't know if he live, not my problem I'm not his mom, he should not sleep in a burning house and being drugged by a thief is no excuse.



From time to time I had sex with my victims if they had the body that I like after all I like the idea the last fuck they had was with their killer.

Caiden Fergus was the Foundation's lawyer, He got so much money from stopping families from getting their kids and love ones back from the Foundation, He had a tiny heart but a big dick.



And then I got into a guy name Bill the Killer he was a body gourd of many of the higher-ups, he got a nice body and I had no chance killing the bastard without drugging him and sleeping with him to get a chance the deadly needly in his nick.

He died so easily.

I had to loot the place and find more info about the Foundation, The money, and the sex is just so I got something this moment to put my hm all this crazy bullshit I got money to live, sometimes I think of giving up and get all the money I got and run away to somewhere away from the Foundation.


THE END

Like Comment follow my blog

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

In a Mansion hiding in the wood, The Mirror Cat was sitting next to a woman with wolf ears saying nothing.

"I got you Milk." A woman with cow horns came in and give each of the two woman cubs of milk.

"Thanks." Both the women said.

"That was good." Mirror cat after drinking half the cub, "Where you got that?"

"My breasts of course." The Cow lady said.

Both the wolf lady and Mirror Cat look at each other for a second and then drink the rest.

"You got more?" Mirror Cat asked.

"Yes, sure?" The cow lady said and get her breasts out of her clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment