Friday, May 28, 2021

Spell R US = The bottle scheme

 I was with my friend Johny that day and we read a story about an online store name "Spell R US", it sells magical items, since we are both got out of a bad divorce in the last year I had a plan.

I got two bottles one from the Spell R US and one normal bottle it 50-50 chance one of us will be the other guy woman for the night.

He was a worry I rigged it some why, but I told him to pick one and I will drink it, so he picks one and each of us drank at the same time.

I turn into a woman, I know picked the right one how that happened I was planing that if he picks the one that will make me a girl I will just drop it and won't drink it but somehow he knows and tricked me before I tricked him!

He stands up to me with a massive boner and I was starting to worry about what he is planning to do to me.

He groped me and start kissing me, his dick was hard on and big I touched it by mistake it made me feel ... weird.

He pushed me to the floor and lay on me, I felt his hand fingering me new pussy that I didn't even see yet.

I felt horny as hell, why it felt so good, it must be something in the magical drink.

He exposes my ass and starts using his tongue on my asshole for a minute before turning me around aiming for my ass, I tried to stop him but he was so strong for me.


At that time I back to my senses and tried to run away crawling away, but the view of my pussy from my back made him even harder and jump on me.

at that moment I felt his dick on me getting out of his pants rubbing it on my ass.

There was no way to stop him now, I wanted to scream but my mind was stunned at the moment, was I into it too? was I panicked or afraid of him.

He played with his dick, teasing me with it before thrusting it inside me so hard.

For the next few hours, he used me in every way possible, and in every hole I have, we didn't stop fucking all night.

By the end of the night I was in love with Johny I remember that the man at the shop said "The bottle will make who drink it love her new life, but take few hours for that." 

That was my plan, to make Johny my obedient bitch but somehow I made a mistake and now I'm his obedient lover.


And from that night I can't stop thinking of him and how to make him happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment