Friday, June 11, 2021

Shipped to the U.S.A.

I was born a rise outside the USA, I grew up watching the movie and studying the culture.

My country is poor and most young guys like me have no future.

So when I got that E-mail from a guy working for a big tech company in the USA to have a job there I was so happy, Finally I may get a real job and a good place to live, I will see new open-world I will live in the land of dreams.

They got me and over other hundred guy on a ship, it was crowded but it okay I can handle a hard trip, but then we got our dinner and then I start seeing all the other guys falling to sleep one by one, I didn't fall asleep and was about to ask what going on.

"This one wants sleep to give him a shot." A voice behind me said.

Before I could look behind me I felt a needle in my neck and fall asleep.

I had no idea how long it took me to awake but when I start feeling the world around me again I felt weird.

"You awake, good, Let me explain." I saw two guys with guns looking down at me.

"You have been transformed by an X-Change bill into a woman, the bill will make you obedient to us and your customers and also let us modify your body for our liking AKA Huge breasts."

"What you mean by customers?" I asked

"The kinda Huge breasted blond woman will serve." He laughed the other guy laughed too.

I didn't want to admit it but I know I have been tricked, I know this was a gamble and this it was a scam but I was desperate.

The next month I was trained to be both a bunny girl and striper for a night club all women here are men on X-Change and was from other counties got here and drugged, we all served and we happy about it, and if one of us are not happy about it she will learn to love it.



No comments:

Post a Comment