Monday, July 13, 2020

X-Change : The six strippers


We were six good friends, and we still do, but we all have money problems there no job for guys like us no degree or skills that useful, I got an idea but may get them angry.
“You want us to do what?”
“Get X-Change pills and work as strippers, I know a guy who will pay for 6 chicks.”
“Are you out of your dame mind? That so gay man.”
“I DIDN’T ASK YOU TO FUCK ANYONE” I lower my voice, “Just show skin and shake you but, that all.”
“That insane.”
“We need the money, but the pills will cost money too.”
“I did the math X-change basic for a month will cost a lot but the Strength pill will last for 30 days and will cost much less for the six of us, I told the guy I will get him some girls, I will do it myself I need the cast and it a job for one month only so …”
“DAME YOU MAN.” He was still angry “But I also need the dame cash, I’m in.”
“Great everyone in?”
They look at each other and said yes, sadly I know there no better option.
“But I don’t want anyone talking about this shit again.”
The first night was good we got extra money from the customers especially Joja who was Joe, she had the best pair of tits I ever saw; she was the favorites in the place.
In few days I saw her walking away to the 2nd floor with a customer, I know that in 2nd floor there few beds that can be used for sex and making extra cash, most other girls want to it on of the older girls that worked here before us told us not to as advice, but Joja was with that guy, I know she need the money more than any of us but still.
After 2 days I saw Billa with a guy going to 2nd floor too, I didn’t say anything, the asshole was griping her ass so hard, and she was smiling.
Next day I notice Tiffany with not one but two guys flirting close to the bar, one of them was pushing his crotch on her soft ass while the other playing with her nipple, I looked away for a second because the boss was calling me, but then she was not there, I think she gone to the 2nd floor too.
The truth is this X-Change pill made for sex, you can stay away from sex but you need to stay away from men too, because our job is to be naked near horny men the bill change us to horny sluts too.
My last two friends was doing to I never saw them but I know the five girls was talking about it behind my back all the time I know it.
“Hay, Susan” That was my name and that was Joja talking to me, “I have a customer for you, it will make you feel so good.”
“Wasn’t you the one who said No to all this when I asked you to do this striping job?”
“Yes I was, but now I thankful, Sex as a woman and showing them my body see their eyes in lust make me feel so good, we only have few days left before we get our old life back, why not try it once.”
I thought about the offer and said “Okay but only once.”
She smiled and looked at the other girls who start giggling .
H was a normal looking guy in his 30’s or 40’s not very fat but still, It not like a hot models will come here, while climbing those stairs I start feeling more and more excited about fucking a guy, I told you it the pills with enough time as a woman close to men naked it effects your brain, the idea of me being fucked soon drive me crazy.
When we get inside I was the one in control, and he loved it I take of his clothes off and his penis in my mouth and suck it so hard, I fucked him all night long his was happy about my serves in the end and asked me when I will be available again, In three day the pill will turn of so never, I said “I don’t know.”
“I’ll see next week if you here.”
After few days I was a man again, we got good cash, and we forgot about all that crazy month.
“Hay man, we're going back to work, want to join us?” that was Joja I mean Joe
“The club?”
“Yah, where else? I got us six strength”
“Do you guys need money that fast.”
They looked at each other, “No, we just really like the job.”
“No way man you guys turning gay.”
“Oh, come on, you know you like it, that customer was so pleased with whatever you did to him. And I hear him saying he will see you next week, don’t you want to see him again?”
“I Don’t know.”
“You know,” Joe said to me getting close to my face, “There no way you asked us to do this job month ago if you didn’t want it, you just in denial.”
I was not it was just to only option.
“The truth is X-Change pills will never turn you into a slut who love cocks, only show the real slut that was hiding all along, you want to be a woman to show you skin and get fucked.”
“No.”
He put the pill on my table a leave, “Then just don’t take the bill.”
The guys left me alone with the bill and my thoughts, should I take this pill again?


No comments:

Post a Comment