Thursday, July 30, 2020

Feel like a Greek god


I start getting older and loss it, When I was younger it was easy to train and get the hard steel muscler body I had but with time I start losing it.

There was this new drug that make it much easier to have the body you want but it has side effects, but later not now and if you over use it.

I over over used it, Do you know how it feels to look like the local middle age dad after being god of muscles, I look like Greek god muscler and manly, now look at me, big belly and bold.

This drug made feel good again like Greek god, the young girls in the street look at me with the side of their eyes pretending they didn’t look but I know they looked, and they loved it.

I may not go after a girl half of my age, I’m not that kind of guys but let’s face it, it feels so good when a younger girl look at you this way, make you feel good, like you still have the spark.

Like I said the drug have bad effects that hit you after long time of over use, to be fair I use it longer then it was recommended and took more then the amount that the box said I should.

I lost my dick and grow two big pair of tits, the good news is it just temporary as long I stop using the pills and back to my old body, the old local middle age dad body.

But I walk the street in sexy sport outfit and I saw it, the young men in the street look at me with the side of their eyes pretending they didn’t look but I know they looked, and they loved it, just like that I felt like a Greek god again, maybe a goddess but still felt the same, felt more then just middle age dad.


No comments:

Post a Comment