Sunday, July 19, 2020

X-Change: My Girlfriend Father




My girlfriend father was out with his friends drinking so it was my chance to go there and had good time, we agree to be there at 9 PM after her father was out by 30 minutes.
Will we didn’t have a chance to do anything because even before I take off my pants we heard his voice coming from the first floor, I’m so dead, or that what I was thinking at that time.
“Don’t worry I had a plan for this, take this” She give me a pink pill, “This is X-Change it will turn you into a girl tell morning.”
“No way.”
“This or my dad gun.”
“Is someone with in your room?” Her dad asked.
I swallow the pill, She give me the OK sign and get closer to the door, “My friend Jenna is here.”
“Oh A girl I see.” He said that then we heard a door get closed.
“He gone to sleep.”
“Thanks god.”
“There was no need to that huh, and you can’t go home like this tonight.”
“So lesbian sex.” I said thinking I may get something out of this dammed night.
“In you dreams Jenna.” She throw a pillow at me, “Sleep on the floor.”
I wake up later, I need water, so I get out of the room and get down to the kitchen and I heard a sound there, It was my girlfriend father, I was scared for a second but I remembered that I was a girl now.
“Hi, I’m Jenna, Susan friend.”
“Hi gal, you so hot.” He said that with red face, Oh god he so drunk, that no good, I need to go upstairs.
“Where you're going.” I felt his big hands on my shoulders.
“Please Don’t or I’ll scream.”
“Really? And how will you explain that you in my house under X-Change pill boy?” He said that while grabbing my chest.
“How, did you know?”
“You think you the first boy my dear daughter get me, she is good at tricking stupid boys like you and get them this pill, it was matter of time for you to get down here.”
“Please don’t and I will not tell anyone.” I was scared, I can’t imagine Susan tricked me like this.
“Oh, please, there no way you will tell anyone about this, you will be the talk of everyone, you will be the gay guy who got X-Change and fucked his Girlfriend dad.” He was right it will be hard to explain and I’ll be the town talk.
“Good girl now take of your pants and lay down on the floor.”
It was the most humiliating thing I ever done, I take of my pants and shirt, “Get on the floor.” He asked me and I noticed that he already taken of his pants and his dick was so hard aiming at me.
“Oh God.”
He pushed me on the floor and put all his large weight on me, “Slow down you fucking beast.”
“Oh please girl shut up, you didn’t take anytime to think of running away or saw now, you lay on the floor faster that all the other boys, you wanted the beast.”
“NO”
“YES”
Here I felt the big thick dick of my girlfriend father getting inside me pushing to tear down my Vagina.
“You love it, admit it.” He pushed harder and harder tell he came inside me.
I was thinking it over then flipped me on my face, “Let me use your other hole.”
“No, not again.”
I felt this big tits pushing on the wooding floor of the kitchen, while he fucking me in the ass, “Oh, now do you love it?”
I didn’t say anything this time, there was a tear in my eyes after he done with me.
“Comeback again, Susan friends are welcome here all the time.” He told me while still lying on me after he done coming in my ass, “After all so may of her old friend come here in regular basis.
I washed myself a got back to Susan room, she was laying on her bed cover with her pink blanket.
“Are you done?”
I didn’t say anything.
“Will you come back?”
“I don’t know.”
“You know what, you earn some lesbian sex,” She open her blanket, “Come in it my turn to fuck you.”
That night will never end.


No comments:

Post a Comment