Sunday, July 12, 2020

TGActive :My life now, My love now

“Thanks for using TGActive, you will soon be in new body that will suit you” that the last thing I remember from my last life, all I remember is this line I read long time ago when I someone else, someone I don’t care about anymore.
My name is Jenna, at last this is my name now, this is not my original body this app on my phone or at last the one I used to have before I deleted it, I don’t need it anymore, or maybe I don’t want to go that option of getting your old life back 1 Million Point I want to cut all way back home, I want this to be my real life, There no way out of your real life, if you have one you will think of getting out all the time and will never take the life you have right now seriously.
Last time I saw the app I used it to buy [Forget your old life 50k Points] so cheap I still have over 300k after that, I deleted the app [The app can’t be downloaded again to the same user, this decision will take all remaining points you have] no regrets, no regrets at all.
This is the man who made me want to be like this forever Dave, He is so cool and lovely, The body I take was a coworker of his, she never talk to him that much before beside “hi” and “Hello” but then I become her and I said “Hi” a lot and ask him out.
All I wanted is sex for the points' nothing more, I didn’t want it to look weird, so I dated him for 2 weeks first then I got what I want … sex, so much sex, it was good and I forgot the points who need points.

I was keeping as many points as I can for the 1 million point I need to be my old me again, but one option made me want to use more than any other [Forget your old life 50k Points] Who will do that?
Maybe because I didn’t want to ruin this woman life and make into a slut by sleeping with every single man out there to get the points fast and date a guy made me this way, I start likening this guy I start liking this life and the sex … oh god the sex the feeling of the man penis getting inside you is overwhelmingly pleasant … and I love the moment before it get inside you … it teasing you rubbing the gateway to your hole pushing slowly then like a tiger attacking his pray push and push inside you so hard.


Was it my fault that I was talking to Dave each day not just about sex but about my life about Movies I love old movies and old cartoons, there was so many nights when we watch Netflix at my place or his and not sex, I didn’t want him to think I’m weirdo who only care about sex I want to be smart about it, but that lead to me fall I love with a man … Dave, I love Dave I don’t want to leave Dave.


So I think it understandable I wanted to cut my tie with my old life, Now I don’t remember what it was, was I a man or a woman, was it good life? If it was why will I leave it then? Dave.
All that because I didn’t want this woman to be a slut, I wanted it to be safe and slow and here I’m In love, I don’t know what happened to this woman now, is she stuck as me now, Did I did the wrong thing by taking her life away from her?

Maybe but this my life now…
My story now…
My Dave now.




No comments:

Post a Comment