Tuesday, July 21, 2020

X-Change – Double exchange



 Few weeks ago Jerry and Allan was together watching a Yuri anime about two girls in love with each other, “I wish I can have lesbian sex.” Said Jerry.


“Where those come from?”

“It looks nice on anime.”

“Did you ever saw real lesbian sex?”

“No, but I bet it will be nice.”

“Then use X-Change Pill, got Basic and found a girl for a night.”

“Mmmmm, where I can find another lesbian girl?” He was asking for real, not like I can find him any.

“Reddit, Discord, google…. I don’t know,” I mean asking online where to find another lesbian, I never saw a lesbian, at last I don’t think so, “You still can get another guy to take X-Change Pill with you.”

He start looking at me with smagy smile.

“What?” I know this will backfire on me, “No way, not me dude get another guy to do it.”

I don’t remember why I said yes in the end but I did it, I told him he had to buy us the pills, I will not get those pills myself it's embarrassing.

First time we had no idea what we're doing, we just got naked slept together on the bed naked, lights on and touch each other breasts, nothing major, no putting fingers in each other vagina or even kissing.

We agree on doing it once each week, next week he kissed me, I kissed him back, it was okay, we slept together again but with more kissing, and he or she by this point sucked my breasts and used her tongue.

The week after that we decided we will do something BIG, we will dress and go to watch a movie together, so we took our pills and ware shirts and start shopping for bras and cloths for our big date, we didn’t want anyone to notice that we two weirdos who on X-Change and buying women clothing, but no one noticed anything.

The Movie date was nice, Jerry was touching my legs and back all the time, she even took my hand and placed it on her legs, “Come on play a little, what the point if you didn’t have fun too?”

Fun, oh yeah that was the point.

Later we got in bed this time, and we had sex for real this time, we saw few videos on reddit, and we got notes, at last Jerry did.


She was really trying to give me a good time, her hands on my breasts made me feel so good like a new person, I think I fall in Love with her, I want us to stay this way, I want to tell her but I don’t know what she will say, what should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment