Saturday, April 13, 2019

You cummed already?


Magic is not just spells you memorized, it like cooking , you can add and modified it.

For example I know a spell that can turn any guy into a woman, but that spell will just gave him a vagina and will still look the same, there other things you need to add to make him look the way you want, it like programing in a way or cooking, search for a Curry recipe and you will get so many way to do it!

As an amateur magician I was trying my own spell to make any guy into the perfect woman and sell it online, there guys out there that will gave all there money for spell like that.

But first I needed a test subject, I find a poor guy on the street and tricked him to drink the spell.

It worked but it need few fixes, Her lips are so big and her face look wrong, I need to fix that parts it not like I can't turn him back, undoing a spell like this is so easy but it need a 24-hour cool down, I told him that so he dosn't go panic on me.

that night I wake up to see her naked on my bed, "What you want ?" I asked

"I want SEX SEX SEX"

Oh shit, I make her sex drive so strong too, "Don't warry, tommoro I'll fix you go to sleep"

that didn't help at all she take off my cloths and start kissing me over my whole body, to tell you the truth big lips is kind of my things so I find her so erotic and a girl who so into sex like a hungry beast is big turn on for me, So all this kissing was enough for me to cum.

She looked at my penis that cum one her big tits and start rubbing my cum on them and start laughing "You cummed already? I didn't even use my mouth yet!" 

At that moment I know there nothing wrong with my spell
















No comments:

Post a Comment