Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Open that PC


My name is Jack, I'm a programmer in a big programing company, in my PC at home there at last 3 GB of coding for many of programs we plan to release next year, my job was to test every sing line in this codes for bugs so doing the job at home same so much money and time but still it so much of responsibility, this code worth so much for any other competitor we have. 

Now let's talk about Sam, he is an asshole who hated by everyone, he get kicked out of the company for graving secrets to other company, he lost his job and paid big amount of money just to settle down the case.

So I was so surprised when I saw him in my apartment at 11 PM after I came from the bar with my friends.

"Sam, WTF are you doing her? How did you get in," before I get my phone to call the cops he attack me and chained me, then there was that white sheet that smill like shit on my face and I fainted.

I have no idea how many hours I was fainted but I wake up on my bed finding that my cloths shredded and my body feel so wrong,

"Good morning girl" It was Sam that MF "I gave you a drug that turn you into a girl."

WTF, I looked at my body and OMG I was a girl worst there was a white thing on my lower parts, "You raped me you MF!"

"Dah, you have hot body." Do this man have soul, "Now now, stop that angry look on your face, you have two options one open your PC and gave my a copy of all your data..."

"No way in hell this things worth a lot and I'll get fierd for at and get sued .."

"Or stay as a girl for ever!, you see this drug turn you into a girl for few hours only but If you get fucked you will stay longer but at some point IF you get fucked more and stay longer you may never come back."

"What you gona do?"

"I'll fuck you up, over and over and over tell you open that god dame PC or make you my bitch to the end of times."

I had no other option, I open the PC and coped all the files to his USB, at that point I start feeling his hand graping my ass and take off my pants "Wait, stopped I did what you want."

"Oh, How cute you think I'll let this ass go away or go and tell about me to the cops, no girl you will be my bitch and then I'll sold you for a brothel house as a whore to make me even more money."

"No, no please stop."

No comments:

Post a Comment