Sunday, April 28, 2019

Yasuo To Yuriko


That night I was so sleepy so when I heard my phone ringtone and saw Yasuo name on the screen I was not really in the mode, “Hi Yasuo, Sorry but I need a sleep let’s talk …”

“Renjiro open the door right now.” A girly voice but sound like Yasuo

It better to be good, and at the other side a cute girl hiding her head, “Hi, how can I help you … “

“Renjiro, it me Yasuo, I became a girl.”                     

I let’s her get in it was raining after all, So I try to understand her crazy story, there this Pill call the PINK PILL it can transform any guy to a girl and it in experiment  stage so far, it only work for 24-hour but there this slim chance it work for much long much much longer.

“So why you take such a pill you idiot.” I asked Yasuo.

“The payment was so good” She said while looking away.

“Right, So do you have any idea how long you may stay like this”

She gave me a deep sad look, “Will the way it work is the body fight the pill effect back and it take 24-hour but look like my body don’t so …”

Oh no, I know where this is going, “YOU STUCK!!!”

She start crying, I think the pill had effect on her emotionally too, I put my hand on her head, “Listen no matter what I’ll still be your friend, and you still alive so it not that bad, just stop thinking of what you lost and think of what you have, just live you life.”

“Easy for you to say.”                            



“I know”

She lie her head on me, “Can I sleep tonigh here, it will be hard to tell my parents about all this now.

“Okay, you can sleep in my bed.”

She gave me a look, “I don’t think I want to do that.”

“I’LL SLEEP OUT SIDE YOU FOOL.”

She start laughing and then I start laughing to


                           

Next morning I saw her walking in my house wearing one of my shirts, “Good morning Renjiro, I told my parents about all this in the phone last night.”

“Oh, did they take it will?”

“Will … It was my mother idea so she can get mad at me and look like the company may pay as big hush money, Even more if I let them test me more to see how the pill effect my body.”

“Are you Okay with all of this?”

“No, But I got to move on right.”

I know he is torn inside but I let it go but still I wanted to tease him, “By the way you look so cute.”

“Oh really thanks you.”

I didn’t see this one coming.                          



Few days later I saw her again, this time in the school, “Hi, Renjiro”

“Yasuo, you back to school?” She was in the female school uniform this time, and it look so cute on her.

“It’s Yuriko!”

“Yuriko!”

“It my new name, my mom said it better to get a girl name for now, and few girlfriends to.”

“Yuriko, sound nice, any girlfriends yet?”

“No one I didn’t know before, The music club I’m in have four girls and three boys I mean five girls and two boys and we are good friends so it not a problem.”

“Oh, so how did they take the news.”

“I didn’t tell them yet, I’m going there after the school.”

“Oh I see, Sorry I have to go now see you later … Yuriko.”

I walked away and then heard her, “Renjiro, can we see each other later?, There something I want to ask from you.”

I turn back, “Yah why not?, Just come to my house after your club.”

                           
She live near my house so it was not that far for her to walk, and my mom let her come in all the time back when she was a boy

KNOK KNOK

I opened the door it was her Yasuo I mean Yuriko in blue jacket and black short, “Can I come in?”, she asked like she ever cared, she said it while she getting in side and set on my bed we was friend sense forever so it was okay.

“So how did it go?”

“You mean the club? It was okay the girls was so happy for a new girl in the club.”

“What about the boys?”

“More happy then then the girls.”

I know it, this two boys in a club full of girls and Yasuo was good looking guy so him getting away from there way is the best thing happened to them ever.

“Oh by the way I want to ask you for a favor.”

“Okay, what kind of؟”

“My mother told me it will be better for me to live more like a girl, like get girly clothing and other things.”

“So what.”

“And get a boyfriend.”

I stopped for a second, “What you need me for?”

“Renjiro, will you be my boyfriend?”



No comments:

Post a Comment