Monday, April 22, 2019

Gender Bender Syndrome



It is normal, at last that what everyone tell me, the Doctor, my mom and dad, the Gender Bender Syndrome or GBS is normal for kids in my age, will I know it was not normal 10 years ago when if you born as a guy you stay a guy tell you died but no something happened no one know but there so many theories out there, but who care I'm a girl now.

I had long hair before I transform and my mom told me I should live my gender and this is normal, but there no way I'll show my skin outside, no skirt or any of those girly dress, there so many girls who like pants, right?

It will be easier to me if my old friends will stop hitting on me, My dad told me it normal for boys to like GBS girls who they know before.

"Dad that sound gay."

He looked at me and I heard my mom laughing.

Wait, Oh no don't tell me my mom was ...

No comments:

Post a Comment