Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Good New Job

 I used to hate my old job in the military so when I found that website that sells Japanese charms for all kinds of lucks I was interested.

There were love charms and school charms even health charms all kinds of charms.

I found the one I need New job charm! here the description "This charm for who don't have a job or hate their job and want a new one that will make them happy, get this charm and you will find the job of your dream."


The next day after I got the charm I was just doing my job and while at it I start feeling strange, my clothes change my look change I was a woman now! why did I get the wrong charm!

I was still in my military gears and my commander asked me to go away from the training field.


I got into the bathroom to see if it was real I washed my face but it was not a dream it was real, I'm a woman now and with an outstanding body too.


that not all, there was a pool in the hallway next to the bathroom and I couldn't stop looking at it tell I start clime it up and dance with it like a stripper in a strip club.

"Man you should not work here anymore, you are a disgrace."



I got fired and sent home without a job, I got an E-mail from a friend of mine, "You need a job, I know a guy."

I got to the place my friend told me about and it was a strip club! turn out my dance on the pool at the base was recorded on a video and it gets viral and my friend sent it to his friend who own a strip club!



That was a long time ago, Now I'm known as the Blue Gun Girl, the more popular girl in the Blue Walls Strip club and I love my new job, all I do is dance and drink, having a good time, that charm website got me what I really needed, a good job.


No comments:

Post a Comment