Tuesday, March 9, 2021

X-Change - Busty Thick Bunny Girl who was unknown Rich CEO


As a CEO of a multi-million dollar empire I own so many small businesses in the city I’m in, one of them is a Strip Club and secret Brothel that I used for my own fun times.

We had high standers for our Bunny Girls, They need to be really busty and thick, I go there at last once a week and get some time with the newest girl the place have.

One day I was thinking what if I tried an X-Change Pill to see if I can get a job in my own Brothel I got one of this Custom Pink Pills that work for a whole night and can get anybody type you want, I got the job so easily, turn out most girls doesn’t last in this job for so long for so many reasons, Like customers like to try the new girls only (like I do) and they get paid so will they stopped after they got what they needed, But most the time because they got a sugar daddy and that get them as their privet bunny girls or paid girlfriend.

The place itself doesn’t get you long time job offers as a Striper just 2 or 3 weeks max, so after two weeks I got a new pill setting as a new girl and after 2 weeks I got a new body, and I was doing it each 2 weeks I forgot who I was and all my passwords and where I used to work, all I remember is I used to be a guy, a rich guy who used to own this place but now he just a lustful Busty Thick bunny girl who want to get good fuck. 

  • Character : suguha kirigaya
  • From : sword art online
  • Artist : miyashiro ryuutarou
  • Souce : https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/71979953

No comments:

Post a Comment