Monday, March 15, 2021

Into the low levels

 

Ever since I reached the max level in the VR game I lost all interest in playing it anymore.
I did every mission I killed every boss and even did all hidden achievements.
But a few days ago they updated the game so you can have other slots for six characters.
I made a new level one character a female healer and used her to go for the early stages of the game, it was so much harder to play the old parts again after getting used to playing with all the high-ranked items you get and Maxed skills.
So I was easily defeated by two levels 5 demons, they fucked me good till my HP reached zero and revive again at the town. 
I stopped using her after that, for three days, I told myself I want to take my revenge on these two demons, and they fucked me again. 
The next day I tried again, and the next day and then the next.
One day I stopped putting a fight, I had to admit it, I was there to get fucked as a woman by two demons with giant cooks from my front and back hole.
I wonder how it feels to get fucked by other monsters in this world?

  • Souce : https://twitter.com/nayuta1942/status/623225646089539585
  • Artist : @nayuta1942

No comments:

Post a Comment