Sunday, March 14, 2021

The Alpha FighterZ


 
The world of Alpha fighter is not for the weak in heart body or soul.
The Alpha Tournament is an annual Fighting Tournament, each single Fight is between four fighters who ever fall of the ring or can’t stand on their legs for over ten seconds lose until the last man standing.
The winner from each fight moves to the next fight, and it the end for the other three.
But here the other thing about this Tournament, the first fighter of the four fighters that loss turn by the magical power of the Tournament Ring into a woman and the winner can use her body as he please for a whole day, he can also invite the other two fighters to use her with him if he wants to.
I was one of the best Fighters in this Tournament I used all the Fighters who lose to me alone in front of the huge crowd over and over again, Till I reached the final fight of the best four in the tournament, tune out that even that I was one of the best in the whole tournament I was not the best in that fight, I fall off the ring and turn into a woman the winner invite the other two for the fun after he won.
If I cum as a woman I’ll never turn into my past self by the end of the day, I must resist.

In this alpha fight there no place for the weak of heart body or soul.


  • Source : Yoko Littner - Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
  • Original art : I can't find the artist 


No comments:

Post a Comment