Monday, June 22, 2020

TGActiveApp : The Last day I use a phone




I know I was a guy name Al.. Alan or Alex or Alph.. thing , whatsoever
I was a guy I think yesterday ? Or few hours ago, whatsoever
There this app on my phone and it calls T.Jee.Acatve ,whatsoever
And it the last thing on my phone, Let me try to read “Thanks for using TGActive, you will soon be in new body that will suit you” and also it a game , if you want to transform back to your old body get 1’000’000 Point, and how to get points?
Suck Cocks, Get fucked and show you sexy body in public and there much much more , I love this app is like I do all shit I love to do, and get Points for it.
And not only I can be a guy again but I can use the point to upgrade myself and buy shit, Like larger breasts, you see those tits cost me 900’000 point and that ass 500’000 Point I also get some dildos, and car and few other shit.
I still can a dude any time I have so much point but who care I mean whatsoever

No comments:

Post a Comment