Tuesday, June 2, 2020

TGActive App

I found this app on my phone on day, It calls TGA, when I opened it I saw this message.

“Thanks for using TGActive, you will soon be in new body that will suit you”

I tried to turn off the app but it won't stop, next thing I pass out and now I'm in another place I never saw before.

"Kimika time for fun gal." It was the voice of a dark skin guy behind me who start taking off his cloth.

At that time I noticed that I'm in the body of a woman as I saw myself on the water I'm Asian woman and almost naked.

I saw a phone nearby I open it and saw the App, I open the app to see if their a way out of this.

 
"Come on hon." The guy taking off his cloths, I think he is the girl boyfriend or husband.

In the App I saw that there a point system and I can go back to my old body for 1'000'000 Point, and I have ZERO point now, the only way to get points is by having sex.

There few options I have like Blowjob 10'000 point Anal 50'000 Creampie 100'000 and there other options too.

The man held me in his arms while his Big Dick touching my skin, I'm afraid this is my only option and I don't want to tell this guy I just replaced his woman by a man, I just need to get Creampied 100 time.

No comments:

Post a Comment