Monday, June 22, 2020

TGActiveApp : Had to back for work



I’m hardworking man , All my life is about doing my job as fast and as effective as I can, I’m a man of efficiency.
Few days ago I open my phone to find an App I didn’t download can TGActive, once I open it I read this text “Thanks for using TGActive, you will soon be in new body that will suit you” few moments later I was a woman with blond hair, I can’t have that there will be a business meeting with big Japanese company in 6 days, Let’s see there few things I can do to get points and be a guy again, I’ll do the numbers in my excel and here we go, the best way is to get 40 guys cum on my face 4 guys each time for 6 days and get fucked in the ass and front in the same time 3 time each night after work and I can still have time to do my job and few extra things.
Like I said I’m a man of efficiency, no Accuracy is important to… I’m a woman of efficiency for the next 6 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment