Sunday, August 23, 2020

Time Jumper become Arabian Night Slave

 

Time travel by body and soul is impossible, but Soul only, you can travel by your soul only.

The technology so advance I can’t understand it, everything work like magic now in the year 2332, Going to far away stars take seconds this day's, it crazy to think 300 years ago we used to think we can’t go faster than light!

Anyway, I get into the Space & Time Traveling Agency website, I wanted to Travel back in time as short Vacation, what they do is sending your soul back in time for 30 days and then return, you will be in someone body from the time I chose, you can also choose the area but not the body itself, you can’t be someone infamous for example, but maybe if you are lucky, I had a friend who become Prince Philip Maid!

The best part it takes 30 second here, so it shorts break from work here, but you get 30 days’ Vacation!

All I need is to go the website and chose the Time period and the area I want to be in, I love Arabian Night Movies and I want to be in that time, So I choose and Click ok, in seconds the Light come out of the Holoscreen, and I was away.

I saw myself on the bed laying on my face, then notice a chain attached to my nick, Am I slave, I heard a voice behind me and there was a big muscular man naked with his dick standing up, only then I noticed I have two giant boobs in my chest and naked too.

Sometimes this happened and you get unlucky with your time travel, the agency take no responsibly in that, you choose the time and the place, if you in war zone of worst it on you, and in my case “Slave woman who about to get raped by her master BIG HARD DICK”.

If you die you come back to your time which not bad you just lost your money, but in cases like this, you had to wait for the 30 days to be over.

But to tell the truth, that the case I wished it happened to me, being a slave who her job is just take her master dick all day all night, and not thinking of all that data and information management job that crash my soul, I wish I can stay here.

No comments:

Post a Comment