Friday, August 7, 2020

Switch for a day

 

There this new hot France girl in my class and I want to hit on her few times, one day she came to me asking me a favor!

Apparently she failed her English exam few times, She is good at English but the English class here is much harder than what she learned in France, And if she fail again they will force her to go back to franc, she have this Magical medallion that can switch our bodies for 24 hours.

I can’t lose this chance she is hot and I don’t want her to leave now and this will make me know her better, So I said yes.

Next day we switch body and I did will in the exam it was not that hard, still I had to be her to the next day, she give me her room key and I lay on her bed naked playing with her naked smooth body, then I heard the door sound.

I heard two guys talking in France, I didn’t know she had friends or boy friends and is that his Friend?

They open the door that I forgot to close and said something in France again, they start taking of there cloths both of them, Is this bitch sleeping with two guys? In the same time?

I don’t know France at all, so I can’t just say anything, and I was touching myself when they open the door, so they get the idea that I want it!

One of the guys get his dick near my mouth and said something, He want me to suck it, slowly I did and start sucking, I didn’t want them to think anything weird is going on.

The other guy start taking me from behind and like that for the next hour or so I was fucking by two guys.

Next day I got my body back and saw the girl, she look at me and smile, “I heard what happened to you last night, I should tell you.”

I didn’t say anything.

“You know a woman have three holes, want to join us tonight?”

I start thinking about it.

“You can switch with me any time.” She whispered in my ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment